- Faculty & Staff
- Academic Calendars
- Catalog & Degree Programs
- Degree Audits
- Distance Education
- Enrollment Statistics
- Graduation & Commencement
- Tuition & Fees
- Veterans Center
- Our Mission
- Contact Us
How to Run a Degree Audit - Students
For instructions, play video or read below.
1) Login to AccessPlus
2) Select ‘Student’ tab
3) Select ‘Degree Audit’ from menu on left side of page
4) Click ‘Connect to ISU Degree Audit’ button. This screen will appear:
5) Choose ‘Run Audit’ to run your current program. If you have multiple programs they will both run.
6) Choose ‘Run Selected Program:’ if you do not have a current program or you wish to run an alternate degree program.
7) Select a degree and catalog from the drop down menu.
8) You may then select an Option and Minor, if desired.
Your selections will appear like this if you choose to run a What-If audit:
9) Click ‘Run Audit’
10) The audit will appear on the screen like this:
11) You may view the audit in the page by scrolling up and down using the slide on the right side of the page. A second option is to open a PDF audit using the ‘Download PDF Audit’ link at the top of the audit. It is highlighted in yellow here.
12) You must have Adobe Acrobat to open a PDF Audit. This box will appear.
13) Make your selection and click ‘OK’. If you choose the radial button ‘Open With’ the audit will open in a new window.